Saturday, May 12, 2012

THE TALE OF THE FORECLOSURE PIRATES

THE TALE OF THE FORECLOSURE PIRATES 

by Captain jade of the Vessel CREO HARMONY



“I hear and I forget

I see and I remember

I do and I understand” -Confucius

How to Stop Foreclosure, a Remedy which can not be Beat. Trust Law Rules! Stop the Pirates sinking our ship.  My success was based on Trust and Agriculture Law, the Trustee Sale was Rescinded on the Record!

UNDER CERTAIN CASES TRUSTEE WILL STOP A FORECLOSURE SALE

1) NEW LIEN IS FILED

2) BANKRUPTCY

3) Beneficiary’s Request

4) LAWSUIT

These are possible ways to stop a foreclosure,
a)      Land Patent; Needs Quiet Title Action and Acknowledgement 
b) Change of Ownership 

Create a Private Trust, UCC Agriculture Lien on the Land, Bill of Lading, UCC Trust security instrument / Note claim to the Private Trust. Real Estate Mortgage Investment Conduits, or “REMIC” 

My dear light family, Thank you for allowing me to share this amazing tail and for being a part of this journey.

Notice To Attorney: YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZE TO READ CREO HARMONY BLOG OR REVIEW CREO HARMONY VIDEOS, past, present or future.
Notice to Universe: This notice is to inform the universe, we are not Attorney, nor do we provide legal advice.
We give our information freely as we are of the Order of the White Light
We wish that you find peace and financial freedom.

Captain jade…signing out.

THE TALE OF THE FORECLOSURE PIRATES Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar